8:30 am to 12:00 noon and 1:15 pm to 4:00 pm
8:30 am to 12:00 noon
We are closed on civil holidays and Holy Days of Obligation.
https://stmichaelcrowley.formed.orgFORMED is an online Evangelization resource provided by St. Michael Church through the Augustine Institute. Click on the link to join this amazing website with access to thousands of movies, videos, books, daily reflections and much more. There is no cost to join FORMED, just enter the parish code C282V4 and begin a journey of discovery of the richness of our Catholic Faith!!!
St. Michael's now uses an Online Giving system called WeShare. This will allow you to make your donations without writing a check each week. You can set up a recurring weekly or monthly payment, allocate different amounts for our different collections, and view complete, accurate financial records at any time. It saves all of us time and is a win-win for our parish! Those who wish to continue to use traditional methods of offering may do so, however, we ask that you prayerfully consider Online Giving. If you would like to enroll, please click on them image to the left.
"Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap."--Luke 6:38
Monday through Friday:
Confessions - 11:30 a.m.
Daily Mass - 12:05 p.m.
Holidays and Holy Days of Obligation - Please check the bulletin and events page on the website!
Confessions - 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Anticipated Mass - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: Mass - 7:30 a.m.
Readings for the week of March 24, 2019
- Sunday: Ex 3:1-8a, 13-15 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8, 11 [8a] / 1 Cor 10:1-6, 10-12 / Lk 13:1-9
- Monday: Is 7:10-14; 8:10 / Ps 40:7-8, 8b-9, 10, 11 [8a, 9a] / Heb 10:4-10 / Lk 1:26-38
- Tuesday: Dn 3:25, 34-43 / Ps 25:4-5ab, 6 and 7bc, 8-9 [6a] / Mt 18:21-35
- Wednesday: Dt 4:1, 5-9 / Ps 147:12-13, 15-16, 19-20 [12a] / Mt 5:17-19
- Thursday: Jer 7:23-28 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Lk 11:14-23
- Friday: Hos 14:2-10 / Ps 81:6c-8a, 8bc-9, 10-11ab, 14 and 17 [cf. 11 and 9a] / Mk 12:28-34
- Saturday: Hos 6:1-6 / Ps 51:3-4, 18-19, 20-21ab [cf. Hos 6:6] / Lk 18:9-14
- Next Sunday: Jos 5:9a, 10-12 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [9a] / 2 Cor 5:17-21 / Lk 15:1-3, 11-32