8:30 am to 12:00 noon and 1:15 pm to 4:00 pm
8:30 am to 12:00 noon
We are closed on civil holidays and Holy Days of Obligation.
St. Michael's now uses an Online Giving system called WeShare. This will allow you to make your donations without writing a check each week. You can set up a recurring weekly or monthly payment, allocate different amounts for our different collections, and view complete, accurate financial records at any time. It saves all of us time and is a win-win for our parish! Those who wish to continue to use traditional methods of offering may do so, however, we ask that you prayerfully consider Online Giving. If you would like to enroll, please click on them image to the left.
"Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap."--Luke 6:38
Tuesday through Friday:
Confessions - 11:30 a.m.
Daily Mass - 12:05 p.m.
Holidays and Holy Days of Obligation - Please check the bulletin and website!
Confessions - 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Anticipated Mass - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: Mass - 7:30 a.m.
Readings for the Week of July 16, 2017
- Sunday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 65 / Rom 8:18-23 / Mt 13:1-23 or 13:1-9
- Monday: Ex 1:8-14, 22 / Ps 124 / Mt 10:34--11:1
- Tuesday: Ex 2:1-15a / Ps 69 / Mt 11:20-24
- Wednesday: Ex 3:1-6, 9-12 / Ps 103 / Mt 11:25-27
- Thursday: Ex 3:13-20 / Ps 105 / Mt 11:28-30
- Friday: Ex 11:10--12:14 / Ps 116 / Mt 12:1-8
- Saturday: Sg 3:1-4b or 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Ps 63 / Jn 20:1-2, 11-18
- Next Sunday: Wis 12:13, 16-19 / Ps 86 / Rom 8:26-27 / Mt 13:24-43 or 13:24-30